Canon Printer Software for printing and scanning any type of documents is the best decision one can make and invest in a printing device. Canon Printer Setup delivers amazing printing quality. Simply click on www.canon.com/ijsetup to get the complete information of the Canon Printer Software. Learn the steps to download and install your desired canon printer software and enjoy the exclusive features of it.
The steps to download and install canon printer driver are given below:
1. You can download Canon products from www.canon.com/ijsetup.
2. Enter The Product Model Number you wish to download.
3. Click the download button and start the download process.
4. Wait for a while and then, run the file to start the installation process.
5. Follow the instructions on your screen and complete the canon printer setup.
Follow the steps of wireless canon printer setup to start using your printer:
1. On your canon printer select wireless button
2. The blue light will pop-up and indicate that it is now ON. Then, press Settings on-screen of the printer.
3. Next, select the “Wireless Setup” option and select “Yes”.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.
5. The printer will detect the available networks of the router.
6. Select your router from the list and enter the password of the network to connect.
7. Follow the instructions and confirm the wireless network connection.
The steps for Canon printer setup for Mac using wireless connection are given below:
1. Turn on your printer, Mac and Wifi router.
2. Then, go to www.canon.com/ijsetup on your mac to download the driver
3. Follow the instructions appearing on the screen.
4. Then, open ‘Apple’ menu on your Mac and choose System and Preference>Printer and Scanner
5. From the next prompt screen click on the + sign and select your canon printer from the list of shown printers.
6. Click on the ‘Add’ button and your canon printer setup for mac is done.
The user is recommended to check the following prerequisites before installing your canon printer setup:
1. Keep your model number updated or reinstall it.
2. Make sure your printer is properly plugged in.
3. Connect the device with an internet connection.
4. Update the operating driver from settings or online.
5. Check whether your system has enough space or not.